Michelle Kilcoyne – Principal Solicitor, Kilcoyne Lawyers
Michelle has lived and worked in the Macarthur area for over 24 years.
Michelle’s early career began as a Registered Nurse working across Australia in a range of departments including Operating Theatres, Emergency Departments and Intensive Care Units. During Michelle’s nursing career, she completed a Bachelor of Health and Graduate Certificate in Critical Care. This is a testament to her passion and drive to help people and to ensure she would always provide optimal care for her patients.
After working as a patient advocate for many years, Michelle sought to improve her knowledge and complete her Law degree LL.B (Hons) and Graduate Diploma in PLT at the University of Western Sydney, Campbelltown Campus. Michelle was admitted as a Solicitor in the High Court and Supreme Court of NSW in 2003.
Michelle aspired to open her own legal practice within the Macarthur region and help people as she did during her time as a Registered Nurse. Gaining experience working as a paralegal and then a solicitor in three firms within the Campbelltown and Camden areas. Michelle then went to work as a Proper Officer Level IV for the Motor Accidents Authority.
Kilcoyne Lawyers, established in 2005, focuses on Conveyancing, Business Law – Commercial Leases, Sale and Purchase of Business, Debt Recovery, Family Law and Wills and Estates. Michelle prides herself as a Solicitor who cares and listens.
Numbers and figures are not her goal, rather it is all about assisting her community and bringing her caring nature to build mutual respect and trust with her clients.
- Bachelor of Heath
- Graduate Certificate in Critical Care Nursing
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B Honours)
- Graduate Diploma Practical Legal Training
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Practice Management
Membership and Associations
- Member of Law Society of NSW
- Member of Women Lawyers Association
- Member of Western Sydney University Alumni Association
- Member of No Fuss Small Business Networking Macarthur
- Member of Golden Key National Honour Society, Western Sydney University Chapter – GPA 5.41
- Past Member of NSW College of Nursing
- Past Member Australian Businesswomen’s Network
- Past Board Member of Macarthur Diversity Services
- Member of Campbelltown Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Camden Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Narellan of Commerce