One of the biggest moves you will make in your life is to buy a home. At Kilcoyne Lawyers we endeavour to make the transaction as smooth as possible, as all of our systems and processes incorporate good two way communication, which is the most important part of carrying out your instructions.
Wouldn’t you feel more secure with your decision to purchase a property if you were fully appraised of the terms and conditions of a contract by a fully qualified and experienced lawyer. Getting reliable advice before you sign on the dotted line can save you a whole lot of heartache later. We charge a relatively small fee to review your contract, but when you engage Kilcoyne Lawyers you are seeking quality advice, not a no-fee cursory alternative.
We are fully qualified and experienced in preparing a contract for the sale of your property, whether it is a residential home or apartment or an investment property. You can have the confidence to know that we will obtain the required documents which need to be attached to the contract and what searches need to be undertaken.
We will contact the real estate agent on your behalf and we will personally deliver the contract to your chosen agent, so that marketing can begin without delay.
For your convenience, Kilcoyne Lawyers can help you:
- We provide advice, support and guidance throughout the entire conveyancing process
- We offer a link to an App, so that you can track the progress of your conveyance at any time of the day
- We provide links to removalists, cleaners, gardeners
- We can easily arrange pest and building inspections for you
- We offer a fixed fee conveyancing service, no hidden costs
- We can contact your real estate agent to have the contract emailed to us for prompt review for you
- We offer after hours appointments, between the hours of 5pm and 8pm*
- We offer appointments in the comfort of your own home, or at a place that is convenient for you*
- We are open on Saturdays, when most people are viewing open homes, so that you don’t have to wait until the following week to get advice*
*by prior appointment.
We can help you go over all the terms of the lease so that you are fully appraised of your obligations before signing the lease. This includes discussion of the length of the lease, options to renew, outgoings, fitments, and the implications of any breach of the terms of the lease